First Explorers Level 2. Teacher's Book
Beginner to Intermediate (A1 - B1)
|Oxford Primary Courses
The course that brings real-world English into the classroom.
All the support a teacher could need to present the Class Book material and DVD including full teaching notes, answers, photocopiable material plus extra ideas and activities.
Explorers provides a wide range of components to support teachers and students on their journey of discovery. By using real-world content to introduce language, Explorers invites comparisons with students' own experiences, and encourages broader educational values.
- Introduction includes methodology, course concept, and articles dealing with current issues in the classroom
- Clear succinct teaching notes, tips and tapescripts for each lesson
- Reinforcement and extension ideas
- DVD lesson notes for all the 'Let's Explore' sections
- Teaching notes and tapescripts for the Cambridge Young Learners practice tests
- Ideas bank with games, activities and ideas for how to exploit the extra resources in the Teacher's Resource Pack
- Full syllabus description with objectives
- Wordlist and useful classroom language
- Full answer keys for the Class Book, Activity Book and extra worksheets
Materialien für Lehrer:innen
|Oxford University Press
|1. - 4. Klasse VS Volksschule
|Das Produkt darf nicht in die folgenden Länder geliefert werden: Belarus, Russland