Navigate A2 Elementary. Coursebook with DVD and online skills
Your direct route to English success
A brand new adult course based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages and extensive classroom research.
- Innovative skills strand takes a bottom-up decoding approach to listening and reading.
- Equal weight given to grammar and vocabulary learning with clear on-the-page practice.
- Vocabulary based on the Oxford 3000 and levelled against the CEFR, giving learners the relevant language they need to communicate in the world today.
- Clear aims and outcomes linked to the CEFR throughout the course.
- Learners are immersed in themes and issues from around the world through content-rich, authentic texts that are really relevant to adult learners.
- Focus on vocabulary systems and vocabulary-building techniques.
- Real world video content provides integrated listening practice - video lesson in every unit plus vox pops throughout the course.
- Speaking practice throughout each lesson to help learners become more confident at using new language in the real world.
The Teacher's Guide
- Extensive lesson notes with additional pedagogical support offering tips on areas such as differentiation, critical thinking and smart communication
- Get to grips with the course methodology with articles from our expert course consultants and advisers
- Photocopiables for extra grammar, vocabulary and communication practice in each unit - plus vox pop video worksheets
More support for teachers:
- Watch a 60- second overview of each lesson from Series Adviser Catherine Walter to quickly prepare you for that day's lesson.
- Keep your learners on track with editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher's Support and Resource Disc
- Bring your classroom to life with Navigate iTools
- Extra resources and support on the Teacher's website help to make lesson planning easier
|Verlag||Oxford University Press|
|Geeignet für||Gymnasium, Berufsbildende Mittlere/Höhere Schule, Erwachsenenbildung|