Solutions 2nd Ed. Oxford exam support
A new, refreshed edition of the five-level English course for teenagers, with a clear structure, supported approach to speaking, practice, and exam preparation still at its heart. Includes an Online Workbook and Words app for Elementary, Pre-Intermediate and Intermediate, and iTools for all levels.
Solutions has been thoroughly modernized with 80% new content to draw in students, embed the grammar and vocabulary presented, and engage them in the tasks. Its guided approach builds up every student’s confidence, through step-by-step objectives, lots of practice, meaningful personalization activities, and exam preparation tasks.
The course now embraces a wide range of teaching methods, furnishing the teacher with a flexible pick-and-choose package for use in the classroom, at home, and on the move. The Online Workbook enhances independent learning with a variety of interactive features while iTools enables you to enliven the material and vary the pace and focus of your lessons.
Solutions turns all students into active learners, by offering a rich variety of learning opportunities for a whole range of abilities through extension and revision activities in all components - giving everyone a sense of achievement whatever their level.
- Lesson-per-page structure with achievable goals, clear signposting of the skill being practised, and gradual build-up to a productive outcome, gives everyone a sense of achievement after every class
- Updated, motivating texts with effective vocabulary exploitation activities for increased engagement and active practice
- Speaking is integrated into all lessons, with step-by-step guidance leading to real-life practice, to make the activities meaningful and memorable
- Workbooks with integrated audio, either in a print + audio CD combination, or online with built-in audio and an automated marking system, offer students a huge amount of listening practice while giving the teacher the option of reducing their marking load
- Productive tasks, 'Check your work' features, Exam Strategy boxes, and opportunities for home learning through the Online Workbook and Words phone app all help to involve the students actively in their learning process and build their confidence in preparation for exams
- DVD-ROM material for every Culture, Reading, or Speaking lesson in the Student’s Book reinforces the grammar and vocabulary being taught and presents it in a different, student-appealing context
- iTools material and extra activities on the Teacher's Resource CD-ROM allow the teacher to vary the pace and focus of the lesson, and tailor the material in a mixed-ability classroom setting
- The Words phone apps offer fun, 'on the move' vocabulary reference and practice, giving students control over their vocabulary revision
- NEW e-books with interactive features designed to aid language learning
- Students can buy e-books as an in-App purchase by downloading the Oxford Learner's Bookshelf app and tapping Store
- Institutions are able to buy access codes
1 Produkt(e)pro Seite