Oxford Discover 6. Student Book - Primary Course
Creating young thinkers with great futures
|Produktreihe:||Oxford Primary Courses|
Niveaustufe der Reihe:
Primary Courses - Beginner to Elementary (Pre A1 - B2.1)
- Winner The British Council ELTons 2015 - Excellence in Course Innovation Award
- First Place School Ancilliary Series and First Place Cover Design - The Book Industry Guild of New York Design Awards
Using an inquiry-based approach to learning, Oxford Discover develops the communication skills and thinking skills students need for success in the 21st century.
What is the Earth made of? Why do we like symmetry? How do we use language?
Oxford Discover uses Big Questions such as these to tap into students' natural curiosity. It enables them to ask their own questions, find their own answers, and explore the world around them.
This approach to language learning and literacy, supported by a controlled grammar and skills syllabus, helps students achieve near-native fluency in English.
Oxford Discover gives teachers the tools to develop children's 21st century skills, creating young thinkers with great futures.
Use with Show and Tell as part of 9-level course.
- Unique methodology which combines a native speaker approach of inquiry-based learning with a controlled grammar and skills syllabus
- Big Questions linked to school subjects form the basis of every unit
- Authentic fiction and non-fiction texts on every topic provide different views on the Big Question
- Video clips provide an introduction to each Big Question, helping students activate prior knowledge
- Teaching tools such as the Big Question Chart support students in the development of critical thinking skills
- Online practice links the class to the home
- Oxford Discover Grammar, and Oxford Discover Writing and Spelling provide additional practice opportunities
- Cambridge Young Learners English Test linked vocabulary syllabus
- Cambridge ESOL style activities
Materialien für Lehrer*innen
|Verlag||Oxford University Press|
|Geeignet für||Mittelschule, Gymnasium|
|Ausstattung||21 x 29,7 (A4)|