Bookworms Club Stories for Reading Circles: Coral
Stages 3 and 4 / ab 7. Schulstufe
|Produktreihe:||Oxford Bookworms Library, New Edition|
Short stories from Oxford Bookworms with a unique set of resources and information for running successful Reading Circles.
Niveaustufe: Elementary to Advanced
Make discussion work easy for students with Bookworms Club.
These collections of graded short stories have been specially selected for Reading Circles - small groups of students who meet to talk about stories.
With role sheets to help students prepare for the discussions, and stimulating graded stories, Bookworms Club provides the magic formula for getting students to talk in English.
- Seven entertaining short stories in each book motivate students to talk
- Role sheets help students prepare for discussions, making discussion easy and enjoyable
- Introductions and accompanying activities provide extra student support
- Detailed teaching information and support in the Teacher’s Handbook and online
- Online resources include photocopiable role sheets, Reading Circles schedule chart, and expansion activities
An excellent story combined with the Reading Circle roles - it’s what makes Bookworms Club a winning formula for getting students to talk in English.
Bookworms Club gives students a reason to communicate, which is what many teachers are looking for.
Judges’ comment, British Council Innovation Award
Materialien für Lehrer*innen
Materialien für Schüler*innen
|Verlag||Oxford University Press|
|Geeignet für||Mittelschule, Gymnasium, Polytechnische Schule, Berufsbildende Mittlere/Höhere Schule|
|Ausstattung||14,8 x 21 (A5)|